What’s Your Business Worth?
Business valuation, prepared by a professional, gives you and your Exit Planning team a reliable idea of how your business will contribute to your financial goals. Once you have a sense of what your business is worth, you can work toward Exit Planning solutions that allow you to receive full value for the business.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that you’ve designed a plan to assure the following:
A Comprehensive Exit Plan should include the following:
- Your retirement goals and objectives.
- A listing of your current personal and business financial resources.
- A strategy to build and protect the value of your business.
- A plan to sell your business to a third-party buyer OR
- A plan to transfer ownership to an insider.
- Business-continuity instructions for unexpected circumstances (e.g., death or disability).
- A personal wealth and estate plan.
The short answer is yes. Because an Exit Plan looks at many different aspects of your business and personal situation, we recommend building a Plan to cover business-continuity issues, Estate Planning, and building business value, which are all pieces of a comprehensive planning effort. An Exit Plan can cover all the bases.
Why Choose Business Exit Planners
Our seven-step process is a proven method of allowing business owners like you to understand their business value. Call us today to arrange for a confidential assessment of your Exit Planning situation.